Re: Please put FILTER in section 17 title

David,

The section was called "11 Testing Values" in SPARQL 1.0. In SPARQL 1.1,
expressions can occur in more places than FILTER (select expressions,
BIND, GROUP, ORDER BY). Stressing FILTER in the top level section might
confuse that. Other keywords are not used in top-level section headings.

Section "17.2 Filter Evaluation" has the word filter in it.

We would be grateful if you would acknowledge that your comment has been
answered by sending a reply to this mailing list.

Andy (on behalf of the SPARQL WG)