Re: JSON from SPARQL for multiple assertions

Sure, making it an array would be useful in that case (if you wanted
to just grab an array for one binding), but what in this case:

b foaf:name "Bobby"
c foaf:name "Bobby"
b foaf:name "Robert"
d foaf:name "Robert"

?

Also, the code to walk the results is actually less elegant in your
suggested scheme (pseudocode):

Original:
for binding in bindings do
   print binding.name.value

versus

Yours:
for binding in bindings do
   for each_name in name do     // it's an array
     print each_name.value

I actually prefer it the DAWG's way. Furthermore, both the XML and
JSON results serializations mirror the conceptual SPARQL 'result' (a
set of bindings), which gives a nice consistency.

-R