Re: [OK?] Re: Comments on SPARQL protocol document

Kendall,

I've been sitting on your messages for some while, and still haven't found time
to refresh my position.  Based on your direct responses I'll say that, unless I
do actually come back with any further comments, that you have indeed been
responsive to my comments concerning:
  over-prescriptivity
  generation of warnings
  spoofed server responses