Re: using sparql to generate test reports for RDF graphs [OK?]

On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 14:32 +0000, Miles, AJ (Alistair) wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm not up-to-date with recent dawg developments, just posting this work here in case it's relevant to current discussion ...
>
> A little while ago I wrote up an idea to use SPARQL queries to generate test reports for RDF graphs, an idea that is analagous to the use of schematron for XML instances, and did a test implementation [1].  Based on this work, I've written up some 'test cases' specifically relating to the use of SKOS Core [2].

This looks nifty; thanks for reporting your experience.
You might point to it from http://esw.w3.org/topic/DawgShows and/or
http://esw.w3.org/topic/SparqlImplementations . Or I might, or
somebody else might; it's world-writeable.

Just to be sure... your experience doesn't suggest any changes
to the SPARQL design, does it?

> Cheers,
>
> Alistair.
>
> [1] http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/schemarama/
> [2] http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/cvs-public/~checkout~/skos/drafts/integrity.html

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E