Re: GROUP BY [ok?]

Dan Connolly wrote:
> Taken literally, this thread seems to be questions about the
> present SPARQL design... questions that seem to be answered.
> Are the answers you've got sufficient?

Yes.

Note: I did not post the message to the list.  I sent a private email to
Rich, who forwarded it to the list because he thought it appropriate
(which was fine with me; it just explains why the mail wasn't in the
form you were expecting).

> If you meant to request to consider a new
> requirement related to GROUP BY, would you please be more
> explicit?

Well, OK, yes, I (an RDF novice I will add) think it'd be nice if SPARQL
had GROUP BY support a la SQL.  I had simply assumed it'd been discussed
and was possibly forthcoming and was asking for update.  Since it seems
not to be the case, I think it should.

Anyone else agree?