Re: SPARQL: Charmod conformance

* Dan Connolly wrote:
>C073  [C]  Publicly interchanged content SHOULD NOT use codepoints in
>the private use area.
>
>But that's not a requirement; it says SHOULD NOT.

Well, Charmod notes

  NOTE: RFC 2119 makes it clear that requirements that use SHOULD are
  not optional and must be complied with unless there are specific
  reasons not to ...

I'm not sure there is a SPARQL query that violates a reasonably machine-
testable charmod conformance requirement, yet the Charmod specification
requires reference to the specification. What'd work best for me here
would be that the I18N Core WG reviews the draft for conformance with
their Character model specifications, it should be easier for them to
tell which requirements are applicable and not currently met by the
draft and make recommendations how to change that.