Re: Proposed fixed version of N-Triples https://www.w3.org/TR/n-triples/ Section 7

One problem with providing these test cases is that it is not really possible
to determine exactly what the current grammar allows.

For example, there are multiple readings of "terminal".  Is it any terminal,
in which case white space might be allowed within blank node labels?  Is it
any terminal mentioned in the productions for non-terminals, in which case
blank space might be allowed before language tags?  Is it only named terminals
mentioned in the productions for non-terminals?

However, I could produce some interesting cases.

peter