Re: chelona_trig_earl.ttl report file asserting the successful processing of the http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-testcases by the Chelóna Trig Parser

Hi Ivan and Sandro,

As per Gregg's suggestion, I'm including you in the loop.

The discussion is whether there's a better way to deal with implementation reports
for specs like Turtle, TriG, and SPARQL.

Right now, the version people find is the library status at transition time,
but not the actually available libraries, which are larger in number.
It would probably be more helpful for users that the actually compatible libraries are listed,
as this is the information they need to work with RDF-related technologies.

What do you think?
Would improving this be a possibility?

Best,

Ruben