Re: references and acknowledgements …. (trumpet blowing)

Hi Jeremy,

The lack of acknowledgements in the currently published Concepts is a ReSpec issue and does not reflect any intention of the WG.  We will sort it.  Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Regards,
Dave
--
http://about.me/david_wood