Re: RDFLib plugin for JSON-LD implementation report

Hello,

I have re-run the Python-based JSON-LD plugin for RDFLib [1] against the
official test suite. The only change is the addition of test toRdf-0119,
which this implementation passes.

Like before, it passes 97% of the JSON-LD tests for fromRdf and toRdf [2]
in total. The EARL report in Turtle format can be found at [3].

Cheers,
Niklas

[1] https://github.com/RDFLib/rdflib-jsonld
[2] http://json-ld.org/test-suite/