Re: RDF Semantics - Intuitive summary needs to be scoped to interpretations (ISSUE-149)

Dear David,

Thanks for your comment. We have raised an issue for tracking your
comment [1]. We will get back to you on this.

Best,
Guus, on behalf of the RDF WG

[1] https://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/149