Re: node-n3: Turtle implementation in JavaScript

On 22 February 2013 12:45, Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
>> You may want to test against the new tests also [6], as the tests at
>> [7] do not test all of the features in the Candidate Recommendation.
>
> Thanks for the pointer!
> Do the new ones obsolete the old tests or should I test both?

It can't hurt to test against both if you want to have backwards
compatibility with existing Turtle documents. However, there are no
references to either test suite in the current Candidate
Recommendation so it is not completely clear what to do at this stage.
For what it is worth, the original submission tests are also in the
mercurial repository at [8].

Cheers,

Peter

[8] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/file/4d5ebf0ba10f/rdf-turtle/tests-submission