Re: Please add conformance tests for Turtle CR

From: Peter Ansell <ansell.peter@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 13:56:36 +1000
To: Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org>
Cc: public-rdf-comments@w3.org
Hi Dave,

For reference, when I updated the Sesame parser to the previous draft
(not 20130219), I used the tests from:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/file/4d5ebf0ba10f/rdf-turtle/tests-ttl

These are different to the tests from the original submission which are now at:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/file/4d5ebf0ba10f/rdf-turtle/tests-submission

Cheers,

Peter