[Editorial] Concise definition of "blank node" needed

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:03:38 -0400
To: public-rdf-comments <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>
I noticed this incorrect explanation on the web, of "what is a blank
node":

Trying to be a good netizen, I was about to send a correction to MS,
with a pointer to an official definition.  But when I looked at the
current section on bnodes in the current RDF concepts draft
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-concepts/#section-blank-nodes
and the previous RDF Concepts document
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-concepts/#dfn-blank-node
and in the old primer
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-primer/#structuredproperties
I'm not seeing anywhere a concise statement that actually says what a
bnode *is*.  I think it would helpful to have one somewhere, probably
here:
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-concepts/#section-blank-nodes

Thanks

--