[Editorial] "blank nodes do not denote specific resources"

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:02:45 -0400
To: public-rdf-comments <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-concepts/#resources-and-statements
says: "blank nodes do not denote specific resources".  I don't think
that is quite correct, since a blank node *does* denote a specific
resource.  It just doesn't give that resource a name that is meaningful
outside the graph.  I suggest rewording this as "blank nodes do not have
stable names that can be referenced outside of the graph".

--
David Booth, Ph.D.
http://dbooth.org/

reflect those of his employer.