Re: TCs updated

Nuno,
On Mar 29, 2012, at 1:09 PM, Nuno Lopes wrote:

> Hi Boris, Thanks for the fixes.
>
> Most of the issues seem fixed, there are some small clarifications below and missing reports.
>

> On 29 Mar 2012, at 10:30, Boris Villazon-Terrazas wrote:
>>

>>> * D014
>>> ** mappedb.nq
>>> *** The literal "PART TIME" should be "PART_TIME"
>>>
>> Fixed
> I forgot to report the same problems for "mappedb.nq":
> * The literal "PART TIME" should be "PART_TIME"
> * duplicate triple "<http://example.com/emp/7369> <http://example.com/emp#name> "SMITH"  ."
> *  "10"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#integer>  should be "10"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#positiveInteger> "

Fixed

>>> *** {\"deptId\"} needs to be escaped
>>
>> No, I don't think it needs to.
> I get a parse error in the following triple (r2rmlb.ttl):
>                    rr:inverseExpression "{\"deptno\"} = substr({"deptId"},length('Department')+1)" ];
> Since it's inside a quoted expression "deptId" needs to be \"deptId\" or remove the quotes as in r2rmlc.ttl.  I actually don't know what the correct approach here is.

I think the right approach is (deptid without quotes)
> rr:inverseExpression "{\"deptno\"} = substr({deptId},length('Department')+1)" ];

> Also there seems to be missing a ';' before every " rr:termType rr:IRI;"  that you introduced.
I'm blind already and I forgot to validate the r2rml mappings … thanks for this

>>> *** Missing quotes around deptId, empURI, empTypeURI, graphURI
>>
>> No, they are ok without quotes
> Sorry, somehow thought they were coming from the relational table.
No worries, thank you again!

>>> ** r2rmld.ttl
>>> *** {\"deptno\"}  and {\"deptId\"} need to be escaped
>> deptno and dpetid are not in r2rmld.ttl
> Sorry, must have gotten mixed up with this one.
No problem

>>> * D025
>>> ** directgraph.nt
>>> missing data
>>>
>> Yes, this is because I still parsing as nt … I have to change to ttl.
> I guess I was too short in this one :)  What I mean is that there is data in the directGraph file although the create.sql script has no "INSERT" statements.
No, I was too short …. jeje ….

I include the rest of the DDL, Eric would you please check if everything is ok with this Database? (I had to comment a line) ... TIA

Nuno, thanks again

Boris