Re: First EARL report for Virtuoso's support of R2RML ( rdb2rdf.vad ) with Virtuoso itself as a data source.

Ivan,

That's excellent news, thanks! I've updated [1] with it - Boris, pls take this into account for the IR.

Cheers,
	   Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Implementations#PR_transition_-_Implementation_Report

--