Re: LC Status and implementation reports

The two things we have to decide now are

 - what is the end-date for the CR. I guess it depends on the status of the various implementations we have in the group; that gives us a minimum time. Ie, implementers speak up: how much time do you think you need?

 - as you say, we may want to set up a separate mailing list for the test case reports. I must admit I do not have strong feelings about that

In any case, these two issues have to be decided for the transition call. The format and other things can be done around or after the call and CR publication.

Ivan

On Jan 26, 2012, at 15:35 , ashok malhotra wrote:

> On 1/26/2012 6:25 AM, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
>> Where are we in terms of being able to tell the world how to submit tests results?
> We are running late on this.  First, are we happy with the test cases?  We have not reviewed them in some time.  Second, did we decide a format for submitting test case results?  We discussed this but I don't remember a resolution.  Third, should we create a separate mailing list for test case reports?
>
> Ashok

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153