Re: Non-PK tables, blank nodes, and leanness

Nope, there is no mismatch.
SPARQL just doesn't give a minimal answer, since it would be too expensive.
In other words, SPARQL may give different (but equivalent) answers to equivalent graphs.
Check out my PODS-2006 invited talk slides at
<http://www.inf.unibz.it/~franconi/papers/franconi-slides-pods-2006.pdf>.
cheers
--e.