Proposed resolution for ISSUE-35 (case sensitivity)

Ok, so we have something that we could put to the vote next week.

PROPOSAL: Allow use of quotes around SQL column/table identifiers in the mapping language; require that authors match the quoting style that was used when creating the identifier; follow SQL rules for case sensitivity (quoted is case sensitive; unquoted is case insensitive)

Note: This means that an implementation must use whatever quotes were provided by the mapping author when it creates SQL queries.

Best,
Richard