[closed] Publication request - R2RML & Direct Mapping

Dear Alexandre,

The documents have been published on http://www.w3.org/TR/.

And because of your obvious lack of respect, I asked the most horrifying
person at W3C (namely Eric Prud'hommeaux) to show up in your office. I
hope this will prevent you from doing it again...

Regards,

Alexandre.