Re: R2RML ready for publication

Richard,

I have made a copy into TR and made the necessary changes. I, or the pubrules checker, also spotted some issues that I have also changed on the editor's draft, I hope this is fine:

- There was an XML validation error (superfluous <em>
- The copyright statement at the top referred to 2010 instead of 2011
- The status of the document still said 'First Public Working Draft'
- There were several references to the direct mapping to be published tomorrow but with the URI saying /TR/2010/... instead of 2011

Cheers

Ivan

On Mar 22, 2011, at 22:17 , Richard Cyganiak wrote:

> I've done my ACTION-113 and ACTION-114. From the editors' point of view, the R2RML draft is now ready for publication.
>
> Ivan, please note that I added a link and a reference to the direct mapping spec. I made it a dated URI anticipating publication on Thursday, but please check that I didn't mess anything up...
>
> As always, the latest version is here:
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/r2rml/
>
> Best,
> Richard