Re: ISSUE-28 (equivalent blank nodes): Clarify whether blank nodes are equivalent based on their identifier [R2RML]

Alex - This test looks useful. This raises the question of how to verify the
test results for TriplesMaps that produce blank nodes. It seems to me that a
test harness for executing the test cases will need to ignore the blank node
identifiers used (since an implementation is free to generate any blank node
identifiers). Do we expect that a test harness will be created by the
working group?

-David