Re: “Default” vs “unnamed” graph

Hi Eric,

Maybe I'm misinterpreting your 'desiderata chain' below, but I don't think
I'd agree that "SPARQL doesn't say whether the first FROM supplements or
replaces the default graph.".  The
spec<http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/#rdfDataset>clearly states "A
SPARQL query may specify the dataset to be used for matching by using the
FROM clause and the FROM NAMED clause to describe the RDF dataset. If a
query provides such a dataset description, then it is *used in place of* any
dataset that the query service would use if no dataset description is
provided in a query. "

My apologies if I'm reading something out of context.

Bob Scanlon
Revelytix