Re: RDB2RDF WG agenda for 2011-03-01 meeting 1700 UTC

Juan,

just wondering... what would be the best way of proving that the two formalisms are equivalent? To be more specific: do you think you guys can make a similar service as the one of Alex and Eric that could be used to test the output of the description? Because if so, the rest is to have clear and heavyweight test cases...

Ivan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153