Re: ISSUE-46 (shorter property names): Remove the "use" prefix from property names [R2RML]

I am actually quite okay with removing "Class" suffix from class names
and use of 'use' prefix for top-level properties.

But, if we want to change, my preferences would be (most liked first):
- stay with "use*"
- use abbreviations: useLogTab, useSmap, usePOmap, usePmap, useOmap,
useRefPOmap, useRefPmap, useRefOmap
- no use, more abbrev: logTab, sMap, poMap, pMap, oMap, refpoMap,
refpMap, refoMap

Thanks,
- Souri.