Re: RDF WG Resolution Regarding Various Forms of String Literals

> I am not sure this has an effect on R2RML or DM; possibly not. But
> you may want to know about that anyway!

Thanks.

Scanned our issues and didn't find anything matching - maybe someone
else has an idea?

However, we have a 'pending review' issue (ISSUE-29) which, I *think*
can be re-opened now based on [1].

Ivan/Richard/Souri - whoever is also in the RDF WG, can you confirm
this please?

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Skolemisation