Re: resignation from WG

Pat,

> Please accept my resignation from this WG. I have missed enough
> meetings in any case to be formally non grata, and I do not expect
> to be able to contribute anything further useful to the WG. Please
> remove me from the list of members and from the email circulation
> list.

This is sad to learn but of course we will do as you wish. You're an
Invited Expert in the WG and I just tried to remove you, however the
system tells me 'User removal is not allowed, since the group is under
the new WG management system.' so I need to ask for W3C staff support,
here. Ivan, Eric?

> Many thanks, and good luck with the effort.

Thank you for your valuable input and all the best for your future
activities!

Cheers,
	Michael
--