Re: please read before participating in translation scheme debate [Re: Translating DB values to RDF terms using 1) R2RML views and 2) using R2RML-native translation scheme]

Yes please! What do others think.

Souri, I have gone through both proposals and came to the conclusion that
they are practically the same. The only difference is the label of the
properties that you are using:

rr:translationMap ~= skos:inScheme
rr:fromTerm = skos:notation
rr:toTerm = skos:exactMatch

Other than that.. I see no difference. Basically, you are against SKOS.
Richard is for SKOS. Is there anything else I'm missing?

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA
www.juansequeda.com