Re: Last Call for Comments before FPWD

Hi all

Following Soeren's suggestions, I updated the figures, you can check
them at:

http://mccarthy.dia.fi.upm.es/rdb2rdf/img/ForeignKey.png
http://mccarthy.dia.fi.upm.es/rdb2rdf/img/RDFTermMap.png
http://mccarthy.dia.fi.upm.es/rdb2rdf/img/TriplesMap.png

One minor comment, only to follow the same naming convention, I think
the property rr:TermMapFlags should be rr:termMapFlags

Boris