Re: The syntax issue

> But, we should also consider having an XML syntax just b/c of its
> popularity and widespread familiarity.

Hmm, I think in terms of manual editing Richard has made very good points
and I've so far not really seen good arguments for XML beside the above
(which is, I think, not the strongest one ;)

> However, as Ashok said, if we have more than one syntax we should also
> have tools to translate from one syntax to another.

That's easy. If we have Turtle as syntax (which I do prefer due to many
reasons, most of them already covered by Richard), then I'd claim that any
RDF processor out there can immediately turn it into RDF/XML :)

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas