Re: The syntax issue

I have not had time to carefully go thru Richard's justifications for
RDF serialization yet, but I think RDF serialization may be needed.
But, we should also consider having an XML syntax just b/c of its
popularity and widespread familiarity.
However, as Ashok said, if we have more than one syntax we should also
have tools to translate from one syntax to another.

Thanks,
- Souri.