Re: The syntax issue

+1 for RDF serialization

RDF people will be happy with this. But what about the DB people?  I'm
guessing Richard can confirm this with the D2R experience. But Souri, what
do you think? A DB person with bare little experience in RDF, would they be
comfortable?

Is there another serialization that we should think about/ plan for the
future?

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA
www.juansequeda.com