Re: Use Cases and Requirements for Mapping Relational Databases to RDF

> I am truly confused right now.

Yeah, confusing, isn't it?

Again, as I said, we're operating on a moving target here. Don't worry, bits
are integrated as we talk. We take as an input all the relevant Wiki pages
and create a consistent, balanced document.

I've printed out all the documents now and currently comparing everything.

If you want to contribute, I'd like to ask you to rewrite [1] so that we can
include it. In its current form I can't understand it, it doesn't fit really
in and is IMHO also not really in scope of this document.

Happy to continue the discussion during the telecon.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Use_Cases_and_Requirements#R2ML_Appli