Re: Use Cases and Requirements for Mapping Relational Databases to RDF

Michael,

What is in [1] is not what is in [2]. I'm confused? What is in [1] is
essentially everything that we had originally in the use case wiki page,
which I then moved to [3]

I thought that the idea of Dan and I working [2] was to start organizing the
final document, because what is in [1] is just two much.  Through all the
discussion, we have determined that some of the use cases in [1] are more of
case studies and not actual use cases. In [2] we are telling a small story
where non-tech people can understand.

I am truly confused right now.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/use-cases/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Use_Cases_and_Requirements