Re: Draft of Use Case document on Wiki (as promised)

* Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org> [2010-04-19 16:32+0100]

> Great work, Juan!
>
> We (Eric and I) take over for now (consider the Wiki stable for the moment)
> in order to compile a version for tomorrow's meeting at [1].

Stable? The entire contents of the wiki changed 15 minutes ago,
deleting the use case which was the basis for many of the
illustrations of the expressivity requirements (this makes the
editorial flow pretty weird). Michael and I assumed it was stable
last night and started migrating this AM.

--
-ericP