Re: RDB2RDF Telcon time

Frankly, I'd propose to stick with the current day (i.e., Thursday). It has
been carefully chosen and there will unfortunately always be some people
effected by the timing. Regarding the time, I'm flexible to a certain
extend, and IIRC Harry had an action regarding this anyway. Let's see what
Harry produces and discuss at the next call.

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas