Re: Editorial bugs?

Ivan,

Thanks for your comments. Please see my reply inline.
Also, please note that we will make your suggested changes as part of
some other changes we are making to the document to make it easier to
understand.

Thanks,
- Souri.

On 10/31/2010 9:04 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I am just in the process of familiarizing myself with r2rml, so I may have misunderstood things, so bear with me. But these might be genuine problems:
>
> In 3.3.1.1, shouldn't there be '(' and ')' characters surrounding 'Department' || depno ?

The '(' and ')' are not necessary, but could be added.
> Actually, it should be _:Department, as in section 2.1, and not 'Department'.

We will correct this.

> In 3.3.1.4, the second code block should be with yellow background

This too needs to be corrected.
> Looking at the A.2.2 example, there is a rr:foreignKeyMap part that does not seem to refer to any specific table in the example, nor does it seem to affect the resulting graphs. (Not being a RDB person I must admit I had problems understanding this part of the spec anyway, an example would be welcome...)

That was an error.

rr:parentTriplesMap xyz:dept;

should have been

rr:parentTriplesMap<#TriplesMap1>;

This error is present in two other places. These have been corrected in
a recent version of Editors' draft.