Re: Event Invitation: RDF Canonicalization and Hash Working Group

The description link in email 2022-11-15 is for the 2022-09-28 meeting.

event.ics has
DTSTART;TZID=America/New_York:20220928T110000

At
https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/37f00d57-ebca-49d0-a0cd-b894f99fb7e7

the web page shows

23 November 2022, 10:00 - 10:55 America / New York

     Andy

On 22/11/2022 08:09, Tobias Kuhn wrote:
> Hi Pierre-Antoine and all,
>
> I see the calendar entry in my Google calendar still at 17:00 CET
> instead of 16:00 CET. Not sure why and might be some sort of problem on
> my side, but Phil is in any case not alone with such calendar issues.
>
> Regards,
> Tobias
>

> On 15.11.22 13:29, Pierre-Antoine Champin wrote:
>> Hi Phil,
>>
>> on the W3C calendar website [1] as well as in my personal calendar
>> (W3C website and Thunderbird), everything is ok. So I would tend to
>> think the problem is on your side.
>>
>> Does anyone else have the same problem as Phil?
>>
>> On 15/11/2022 13:47, Phil Archer wrote:
>>> Thanks PA,
>>>
>>> But there seems to be a problem. I now have two instances of the call
>>> series in my calendar, and the original one at the now old time.
>>>
>>> Questions:
>>>
>>> 1. Have I messed up? (more than possible)
>>> 2. Have you messed up and created two separate instances of the WG
>>> calls? (in which case I think I can just delete one from my calendar)