Re: Event Invitation: RDF Canonicalization and Hash Working Group

Hi all,

I received and imported the following two entries (event.ics) in two
emails on 2022-11-15, which successfully updated my personal Outlook
calendar:
- https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/51e8f278-b556-4090-b538-7928b3c628b6
- https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/37f00d57-ebca-49d0-a0cd-b894f99fb7e7

I think the former (51e8f278-...) shortens the duration of the original
schedule (until 2022-11-10), whereas the latter (37f00d57-...) creates
the new meeting times (from 2022-11-24).

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan Yamamoto <dan@iij.ad.jp>