Re: Event Invitation: RDF Canonicalization and Hash Working Group

Hi Pierre-Antoine and all,

I see the calendar entry in my Google calendar still at 17:00 CET
instead of 16:00 CET. Not sure why and might be some sort of problem on
my side, but Phil is in any case not alone with such calendar issues.

Regards,
Tobias