W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-qt-comments@w3.org > April 2015

[Bug 24113] [XT3TS] namespace-2623

From: <bugzilla@jessica.w3.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015 02:29:23 +0000
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org
Message-ID: <bug-24113-523-3vS6RJKX0S@http.www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/>
https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=24113

Abel Braaksma <abel.braaksma@xs4all.nl> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|REOPENED                    |RESOLVED
         Resolution|---                         |FIXED

--- Comment #9 from Abel Braaksma <abel.braaksma@xs4all.nl> ---
> However, in the Erratum, XTDE0835 was updated (for xsl:element), but XTDE0865 
> was not. Hence it seems an error in the erratum and hence possibly an error in 
> the test. Later I found out that XTDE0905 had the same issues.

Let's wrap this up. Even if the text of the error in the 2.0 REC or erratum is
not 100% correct, the XMLNS namespace is forbidden and I think we can assume
that these are the errors to be used for XSLT 2.0 and 3.0.

There are three tests expecting XTDE0865 (xsl:attribute):

* error-865a, XSLT20+, uses malformed xsAnyUri, correct
* si-attribute-065, XSLT30+, uses xmlns namespace, correct
* namespace-2623, XSLT20+, uses xmlns namespace, I added/fixed comment in test

There are four tests expecting XTDE0835 (xsl:element), all correct.

There is one test for XTDE0905 (xsl:namespace), which is correct.


-------
I will close this bug as resolved. A comment has been added to the
namespace-2623 test.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the QA Contact for the bug.
Received on Tuesday, 7 April 2015 02:29:26 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 7 April 2015 02:29:26 UTC