Re: [XSLT] schema-for-xslt20.xsd not determinist

For the record, schema-for-xslt20.xsd compiles (and validates) ok
after adding it to a .NET XmlSchemaSet instance, with custom
XmlResolver. There was initially a problem with the XmlSchema.xsd,
imported by schema-for-xslt20.xsd, as it appears this imported schema
was never designed to compile. Removing a number of xs:restriction
elements in XmlSchema.xsd did the trick.

When fixing the xsd I found it useful to rig up a UI so that, when
compile errors occur, they're immediately highlighted in an editor
showing the xsd source. The xml.xsd was also initially giving me some
problems, but this was down to my code, failing to prevent it being
auto-imported twice into the XmlSchemaSet. As soon as I corrected
this, there were no further issues.

Phil Fearon
http://qutoric.com