Re: [XSLT] schema-for-xslt20.xsd not determinist

On 26/02/2011 15:00, Saašha Metsärantala wrote:
> Hello!
>
> The XML Schema provided by W3C for XSLT 2.0 doesn't seem to be
> determinist and thus fails to compile. Trying to validate the example
> file at
> http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt20/#d5e14761 (locally saved as
> example_function.xsl after insertion of an XML declaration), the error
> message is the following:
>
> xmllint --noout --schema http://www.w3.org/2007/schema-for-xslt20.xsd
> example_function.xsl

Thank you for the comment. We are aware that there are a couple of
schema processors fail to compile the schema for XSLT 2.0. We have
looked into the issue and we believe that the schema is correct, and
these processors are in error. Unfortunately there are several XSD
processors that fail to implement the finer details of the specification
correctly. Please report the error to the vendor of your schema processor.

Michael Kay
Saxonica