W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-qt-comments@w3.org > October 2007

[Bug 4972] [FTUseCase] wrong scope usage in use case XQuery-XPath-Composability

From: <bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 13:13:15 +0000
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org
Message-Id: <E1IchYp-0001eC-9j@wiggum.w3.org>


pcase@crs.loc.gov changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
             Status|ASSIGNED                    |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED

------- Comment #1 from pcase@crs.loc.gov  2007-10-02 13:13 -------
As Use Case editor I thank the submitters for this and other bugs submitted
addressing the FT Use Cases. Your careful review is greatly appreciated. 

This bug has 2 parts:

1) This bug correctly states there is wrong scope usage: title is already out
of scope. We have made the following modifications to the return statement for
16.2.2 Q2 Full-Text Query Returning Count of Descendant Element Occurrences:
return <book number="{$book/@number}"> 
          for $title in $ct

2) This bug correctly states that in the predicates [] $book is not yet
bound/in scope and should be replaced with ".". We have made the following
modifications to the predicates in Q7 Full-Text Query with Date Comparison and
Element Occurrence Count:
   [((./metadata/publicationInfo/dateIssued > "2000-12-31") 
   or (./metadata/publicationInfo/dateRevised > "2000-12-31")) 
   and count(./metadata/author) > 1]

The Full Text Task Force agreed to modify the use cases as cited above. These
modifications have been made in the October 1 internal version and will appear
in the next public version. If the submitters agree with the modifications,
please mark this bug closed.
Received on Tuesday, 2 October 2007 13:13:25 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 16:57:20 UTC