RE: Random ordering

Looking at this again, perhaps the requirement is for something like the
EXSLT function random:random-sequence() - see
http://www.exslt.org/random/functions/random-sequence/index.html

This can be a very handy function - I was using it last week to produce a
test data generator. But there's always a question mark about whether being
handy is sufficient justification to put a function in the core.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/