W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-qt-comments@w3.org > July 2007

[Bug 4523] [XQuery] Default Unprefixed Namespace Handling is Problematic

From: <bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:59:25 +0000
CC:
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org
Message-Id: <E1I8Lrp-00062l-UX@wiggum.w3.org>

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4523


andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
           Severity|normal                      |enhancement
             Status|NEW                         |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |LATER




------- Comment #6 from andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com  2007-07-10 19:59 -------
The XML Query and XSL WGs discussed this at our June 27 meeting. Several
members expressed sympathy with the usability problem that you have raised. We
did not, however, feel that we can address this as an errata to XQuery 1.0.

We have decided to consider this as an enhancement request for XQuery 1.1. As
such, I have changed the severity of the bug report to "enhancement" and the
resolution to "LATER".

Please close this bug report if you agree with this resolution.
Received on Tuesday, 10 July 2007 19:59:27 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 16:57:19 UTC