RE: Types defines in F & O and WXS 1.1

Sorry Jonathan, but I disagree with your proposed resolution.

Since we cannot and do not want to wait for XML Schema 1.1, my
understanding was that XML Schema agreed to use our namespaces.

I am certainly not interested in having to wait another 2 years until
XQuery can release, especially after we fixed the namespaces for CR to
be stable.

Best regards
Michael

PS: I am taking this discussion into the internal mailing list now
(public and Frans is on bcc).