Re: [Serial] XHTML Serialization (qt-2004Nov0025-09)

>  http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xslt-xquery-serialization-20050211/ does
not seem to contain such a note (but it's in the latest member-only
draft);

oops

> I would suggest to
replace ".." by "..." for consistency with other parts of the document.

will do.

Thanks,
Joanne

Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
03/08/05 03:02 PM

Joanne Tong/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc
public-qt-comments@w3.org
Subject

* Joanne Tong wrote:
>Thank you for submitting this comment.  The editors handled this comment
>by appending this warning to an existing note.
>
>[...]
>In all other cases, the guidelines can be adhered to by the instance of
>the data model that is input to the serialization process. The guideline
>on the use of whitespace characters in attribute values is one such
>example. Another example is that xml:lang=".." does not serialize to both

>xml:lang=".." and lang=".." as required by some legacy user agents.
>[...]
>
>I would appreciate if you could check the latest public draft of the
>specification and verify that the editor have correctly
>applied this change, and that this issue is resolved to your
satisfaction.

http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xslt-xquery-serialization-20050211/ does
not seem to contain such a note (but it's in the latest member-only
draft); this note satisfies my request, though I would suggest to