RE: [XSLT2.0]format-number function difficulty

--- Michael Kay <mhk@mhk.me.uk> wrote:

> Thanks for the comment. I'm having difficulty seeing
> exactly where the
> problem is. Is it simply that the term "picture
> string" is introduced at the
> beginning of section 16.4, and not defined until
> section 16.4.2?
Exactly! I think we need the picture string definition
for format-number function, similarly as defined in
section "16.5.1 The Picture String"(for 16.5
Formatting Dates and Times section). I feel, a tabular
definition will be appropriate, similarly to section
16.5.1 ..

Regards,
Mukul